ADcooler is an adiabatic dry-cooler using the ambient air to cool the process water. If we take advantage of the evaporation of water resulting from the use of the adiabatic pads, we get an inlet air temperature to the exchange batteries (dry-cooler) which is much lower than the ambient one. So it happens that the ADcooler system cools the water at a temperature which is always lower than the ambient one, with no contamination or consumption of process water.
- STRUCTURE: Structure manufactured from pre-painted galvanized steel suitable for outdoor installation
- ADIABATIC SYSTEM: The adiabatic system is placed on the two sides of the unit with a wider surface if compared to that of the heating exchange coils. The quantity of water to attain the adiabatic result is run by a patented control
- HEAT EXCHANGE COILS: Copper/aluminium
- SELF-DRAINING VERSION: Optional. It allows the operation of the unit without glycol
- CONTROL: Microprocessor control
- CERTIFICATES: CE