The GCevo series, natural evolution of the GC range, comprises of air cooled process water chillers with cooling capacity ranging from 4 to 122 kW. The range can be applied in the most diverse production areas and in this latest evolution it presents many functional advantages.
- STRUCTURE: The frame is made from galvanized steel, painted with epoxy powder coating. The control panel is IP-54 rated. The line can be installed indoors or outdoors with no additional protection.
- COMPRESSOR: Hermetic Scroll compressors (Gas R407c / R134a) with phase sequence control system to protect compressor operation in case of power supply variations.
- FANS: The air-cooled units are fitted with axial fans. A-version is equipped with AC fans. C-version is fitted with ductable HP Brushless fans.
- CONDENSER: Coated aluminum microchannel condensers with corrosion resistance to provide longevity. The particular design of these condensers reduces the refrigerant charge by 30% compared to standard condensers.
- EVAPORATOR: Copper brazed, stainless steel plate evaporator.
- TANK AND PUMP: Stainless steel pump and tank, preventing rust formation from the process water.
- CONTROL AND MONITORING: The models (sizes 12/110) are equipped with IQ21 + Icons touch screen control panel which provides the algorithms to constantly and continuously control the chiller parameters. The interface is user-friendly and interactive. The system facilitates remote control of the working parameters for each unit allowing precise regulation of the working conditions, which are in turn beneficial to the quality and performance of the process. Sizes 4/9 are supplied with standard microprocessor control.
- CERTIFICATES: CE – PED
- ECO-DESIGN DIRECTIVE: From January 1, 2021, every chiller sold within Europe will have to meet the minimum energy performance standards (MEPS) established according to the type of unit and cooling capacity. The GCevo-A/C series fully satisfies these requirements: all models achieve and even exceed the Seasonal Energy Performance Ratio (SEPR) required by the Directive, thus allowing to attain the maximum level of energy savings.
- ALL-IN-ONE INSTALLATION: All components are integrated and harmonized within a sturdy frame, redesigned to reduce the overall dimensions, looking in particular to smaller models which are normally placed beside the machine.
- SAFETY: Each unit is equipped with multiple devices granting its safe use. All probes and sensors communicate in real time with the control panel, promptly reporting functional anomalies.
- CONFIGURATIONS TO MATCH YOUR REQUIREMENTS: The range can be supplied with different hydraulic and fan configurations to match your requirements and allow the chiller to be used in the most diverse environments. Oil and low temperature versions are also available on request.